This article covers the Summit Utilitruck Gen 2
1. With wheels pointed directly forward, loosen jam nuts on tie rod ends.
2. Using a rod or stick approximately 46”- 46½” long, check distance between front edge of both tires. Then check the distance between back edge of both tires.
3. The distance between the front edge of the tires should be 1/4”-1/8” less than the distance between the back edge of the tires
4. If distance between tires (toe in - toe out) is incorrect, rotate tie rods to adjust as necessary.
5. Once correct distance is achieved, tighten tie rod jam nuts against tie rod ends.
6. Recheck measurements.
Gen 2 Summit Utilitrucks do NOT have a means to adjust camber or caster.