This article covers the EU Utilatruck, P4 Eagle, & Summit Utility
1. Each camber adjuster has a dimple in the same position. Check that both camber adjusters (dimples) are set in the same position.
2. Place a carpenter's square against the left front wheel and check that the wheel is straight up and down.
3. If the wheel is not vertical, loosen A-arm mounting bolt (Figure
6-12). Rotate both camber adjusters equally until the wheel is straight up and down.
4. When the correct adjustment is obtained, torque A-arm mounting bolt to 25 ft. lbs. (3.5 Kgm).
5. Repeat for the right front wheel.
NOTICE: Always check that camber is correct before performing
1. With wheels pointed directly forward, loosen jam nuts on tie rod ends.
2. Using a rod or stick approximately 27”-27½” long, check distance between front edges of both tires. Then check the distance between back edges of both tires.
3. The distance between tires at front edge should be 1/4”-1/8”less than the distance between the back edges of the tires.
4. If distance between tires (toe in - toe out) is incorrect, rotate tie rods to adjust as necessary.
5. When correct distance is achieved, tighten tie rod jam nuts against tie rods.
6. Recheck measurements.