This article cover's the following Models: (P4) Eagle(EU) Utilitruck (S10) Scout, ESCAPE, Strut Monster (SMT) Summit Utility
Removing Front Body
1. Remove the front nameplate (if attached).
2. Remove the center bolt, washer, and lock nut from the front
3. The upper and side sections of the front body are attached to
the cowl with tabs extended into slots in the cowl. Push
in on the body near the left or right side and pull the tab free
of the slot. Repeat around the upper edge of the body until all
tabs are free.
4. Lift body from cowl.
5. Disconnect the headlight wiring connectors (Figure 8-2).
NOTE: It may be necessary to cut the cable tie securing the
headlight wiring in order to unplug the connector.
6. Remove the turn signal lamps by twisting and pulling them
free of the front body.
7. Remove front body from vehicle.
Installing Front Body
1. Position front body on vehicle.
2. Install turn signal bulbs into front body and twist 1/4 turn to
fully seat them.
3. Reconnect headlight wiring connectors. Install a cable tie on
the headlight wiring assembly if necessary.
4. Push front body tabs into cowl slots until fully seated.
5. Install bolt, washer, and lock nut. Tighten securely.
6. Install new front nameplate.